Friday, October 19, 2007

I was desperate for a treat


One has to really want a treat to travel 30 miles for it. As you all know, I love bakery frosting and lots of it. My wonderful grocery store, Harmon's, sells it in a tub. What a fabulous find!!! So I gathered up cookies and frosting and headed to Rikki's house. We had a great time eating lunch out and then we frosted cookies with the kids for dessert. The great thing about frosting your own cookies - I can make the frosting as thick as I want. It was a great visit and a great treat.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Is it the cream cheese flavor? That is my absolute favorite!! Looks soo yummy.

Audrey said...

Good treats and good company! What a fun idea. I too have been known to travel far or even attend a church event just for the food. Whatever motivates us, huh?

Kelly said...

Yummy, sounds fun! I love your page layout too. I'm glad you got a treat.

Jessica said...

Yes! I love frosted cookies! It looks like you guys had a great time. I hear cookies travel well in the mail :)

Collette said...

I LOVE STORE FROSTING TOO!!!!!
I think I should travel the 200 or so miles to buy some at Harmons

Linda Clark said...

My absolute favorite...sugar cookies with tons of frosting. I sometimes just eat the frosting right out of the can, but I am sure that it is nothing like Harmons. It seems like sugar cookies are the perfect treat for any and all holidays and occasions! It is great to see pictures of Rikki and the boys, give them my love. Fantastic layout.

Rikki said...

Cute Pictures Mom. Thanks for not putting the ones up where my mouth was full and I had frosting all over my face. Not very lady like, but an accurate reflection of my love for sugar cookies with TONS of frosting.

Dad Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.