Saturday, December 1, 2007

Our first Winter Wonderland


Please enjoy these photos taken today of our beautiful scenery. Hope this will assure the Arizonians that there will be plenty of snow for their snowboard trip in January. Hope this will help the Californians get in the mood to decorate with lights and snowmen. . Everyone else -- hope you have enjoyed this beautiful snow today as we have. You will notice, however, that all photos are taken from my front porch and I did not have to venture out in it. That is how I enjoy a beautiful Winter Wonderland.

8 comments:

Dad Davis said...

What a great addition to your blog. Who's the good looking guy with the snow blower? Oh I know, he's the guy with the season pass to Brighton ski resort.

Bree D. said...

We had so much fun visiting with you today! You know that I don't like the snow, but your house looked fantastic as we pulled away in the dark with all your lights shinning through the snow!! Truly a beautiful thing!

Audrey said...

I decorated my house today, and kept telling Kevin that it was a little hard to get in the mood when my kids were outside playing soccer with the neighbors while I was trimming the tree. My favorite pic is the snow covered lights on the trees. So so beautiful. Wait, better tell Dad that my favorite picture is the one with him in it. Thank you for sharing your season.

Jessica said...

Oh, it looks so nice! I can't wait! I always loved the nights when there was snow on the ground. It makes the night look bright and serene. I hope it sticks around and that there's more in a few weeks. I'm glad the guy with the Brighton season pass will be around. Hopefully he'll want some buddies to join him :)

Linda Clark said...

Wow, that's alot of snow! Reminds me of when Chad and I would come down for spring break and you would get a big storm like that! We are still waiting for snow here in Idaho! I remember when you sent the snowman pitcher and had a note to open it when we got our first snow. Well, we did actually wait and opened it when we got a skiff of snow! i guess we have had snow...but just that Jerome skiff. Everything looks beautiful!

Sarah said...

I love the snow!!! I wish it snowed like that here in the Treasure Valley.

Collette said...

Snow is so pretty but cold at the same time. I just like to watch it from the window.
I didn't know you went to China! It is a fabulous place. and yes it was illegal for you to talk about the gospel....but no harm done you didn't get shipped to chinese prison.

Dad Davis said...

Who's that good looking guy with the snow blower?