It doesn't happen very often - by it I mean our family being all together at one time. It happened this New Year. Jessica, Sean and Brandon arrived for family time and snowboarding. Audrey and her kids returned home with us from California. So it was celebration time and it didn't hurt that it was Sean's birthday. As I look closely at this picture, I notice that it not in focus and not a very clear photo. I tried to fix it with photoshop, but to no avail. But it is perfectly clear in this photo that our family loves to be together, and it is perfectly clear that we love each other, and it is perfectly clear that we are one great family. I love how my New Year began. I wish everyone a Happy New Year.


6 comments:
It is perfectly clear that you work very hard and have raised a wonderful family. I have loved spending these past weeks with my family, and based on the tears my children shed when I told them we are going home tomorrow, they have had a blast as well.
That was a fun night and Sean appreciated everyone's attendance. I'm glad we're here for another week AND it's perfectly clear that it was a night to remember!
It always a good time to get together with our family in your home. Thanks again for letting us all take over your house yet again!!!
How lucky for you. At least you get those family pictures, I didn't get ANY family photos while everyone was here. (Some did take the rock band and guitar hero ones, I guess we take what is important!)
Love your header, by the way. Very classy and creative....just like you!
I am glad that out of town family was here and we where all able to see each other. New years eve was great. I haven't stayed up that late in years!!
Post a Comment