Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Time in the Rockies



The weather can be very volatile this time of the year. We woke to snow this morning. It makes me appreciate the warmer weather that we have been enjoying.




I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter. David and I attended our meetings and enjoyed the spirit there. We then had Paul and Will and their families over for Easter Dinner. I need to thank Katie for the darling recipe for the Bread Bunny Veggie and Dip Holder. You can see it if you look to the lower part of the photo. I really thought that I was getting more of it when I took the picture.




We also had an Easter Egg hunt. The kids had so much fun, that we hid, found, and hid the eggs again and again. I had to chuckle. When it was my turn to hide the eggs, I heard Abby tell Zack that she knew where all the eggs were hidden because she could hear Grandma's flip flops in the living room.




So It may be snowing today. However, it will be warmer and warmer everyday from now on. And I will be wearing my flip flops everyday. Happy Spring and Easter Season to Everyone.






8 comments:

Collette said...

Yes the snow is a bummer. We had it all day Wednesday. The bunny dip is way cute...Maybe I should try that one.
As for the flip flops I think we should start our own club...Flip flops are for all year round!!!!

Audrey said...

That bunny bread bowl is really great! Wish we could have joined you for the repeating egg hunt. How fun. Long live the flip-flops!

Bree D. said...

Thanks for having us, we had a great time and the picture doesn't do the bunny justice, it was great!!! I also love that Abby knew where the eggs were by following your flip flops, priceless!!

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for having us on Easter. Holidays are so much better with family! Zack had so much fun hunting for eggs and eating yummy bunny bread. So did I!

Linda Clark said...

Your pictures of snow reminded me of all those times when Chad and I would come down for spring break and there would be tons of snow in March. Those were good times. I loved that bunny recipe and dip, I wasn't brave enough to try it when Katie sent it out. We spent a quiet Easter with just Dale, Collette and I, but we loved watching The Lamb of God and having a special dinner. We did have everyone here his past weekend.

Kathleen Gauger said...

sounds like you had such a fun time. It is fun to gather as a family whenever. I made the bunny bread thing too and Brinney grabbed one of the feet and ate it, then went back and got another and said, "Here Grandma, this is for you!" Love the photo of a glimpse of Spring through the pile of snow.

Jessica said...

You are one cool grandma. That bunny looks delish! We had a repeating egg hunt ourselves. And yes, flip flops do belong in a wardrobe all months of the year!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.