We gathered again on Saturday for a family photo and more food. It was another joyful day. I will post photos when they are available. We truly missed our Jesse, Sean, and Brandon. Our family is not complete without them and there certainly was a void that I still feel. They had a great day with the Burns family in Arizona. We pray for the day that ALL of our family will be together again.

We have now shifted gears and are in the midst of preparing for Christmas. As most people know, this is my favorite holiday of the year. I love the decorating, shopping, wrapping, and hearing from friends and family.
David and I bear our testimony that Jesus is our Savior. We honor Him as our Lord and Redeemer. We wish you a very Merry Christmas.
6 comments:
They say time flies when you are having fun, and it sure flew!!! The food, guests, family, shopping, and chatting late into the night are just a few of the highlights. I think we did everything but scrap - Which means it was too short of a trip!!
I didn't realize that you had THAT full of a house!! How wonderful, the more the merrier I always say!! I am glad that your holiday was wonderful and it was great to see everyone that weekend- I can't wait for the pictures!! Thanks for coming to Abby's program- that truly made her day for you to see her and show you her classroom!
It looks like you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love your pictures so much and seeing everyone is great! I love your new blog header and Christmasy look! We need to get together this Christmas holiday! XOXO
Sounds like you had a great time, there is nothing more precious than time with family. Everyone looks so happy and full of love in your pictures.
Love the picture of you with Carter and Brody. That kid has a serious love affair going on with Grandma!
Great to see you enjoyed your holidays. Having the family around is a great way to do it too!!
I always love to see what's goin on in the hills of Sandy ;)
Post a Comment