I am joining the ranks and becoming a blogger. I remember when I had to ask what a blog was and now I have one! I have enjoyed reading and looking at family and friends posts and frankly felt a little left out. So this is my first post. Dave and I have just returned from a few days in Southern California with three of our children and their families. We had a marvelous time. However, we didn't feel complete. The remedy for that is: Audrey and kids returned with us and Jessica and Brandon are joining us in a couple of weeks. This will complete our family as the rest of them live in Utah. It has been a few years since all of our children have been together and it will be the first time that all of our grandchildren will be together. This should be a glorious month. I will keep you posted. (That was fun to say.)
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't believe I am the first to comment! Great photos, and I hope you keep us posted often!
She may be the first, but I'm the best! Your topper is "fabulous."
Wow! My sisters adds to her many talents the blog thing...yea, I thought it was the name of an old horror movie...wait, that was "The Blob!"
Beautiful and very creative, pictures are worth a thousands words!
Looking forward to seeing more!
Cute, Mom! I am glad you did join the ranks. I agree that your topper is fabulous.
wow, look at you! Great job. Can't wait to see what you post!
How brave you are! From the Davis family's biggest fan, way to go:-) I agree with Joel, Julie & Jessica, oh & Dave,
YOUR topper is FABULOUS!
It is fun to see you and your growing family. We don't seem to see you enough to keep up with all your comings and goings, so this blog will help! Darling photos! Wonderful family! XOXO Katie
Post a Comment