It has been a long time since I have updated this blog. This is not to say that I have not been keeping up with everyone's new entries. I am a very faithful follower of your updates and your lives. I am always interested in reading about my favorite people and, of course, looking at photos. Which is really why I haven't updated lately. I haven't had new photos to post. How many photos can I post of Dad and me? It is not that we live a dull life. So far this month, we have been out with friends to dinners and movies, celebrated birthdays for Alex, Seth, Joel, and Rikki, attended the Salt Lake Parade of homes, caught up on recorded TV shows, and served in our callings. I know that all of these things are important and I had a great time doing all of them. However, the big announcement for me is that I am caught up in my family scrapbook. I love to digital scrapbook and am learning more and more all the time. Which leads me (there really is a logical order to this rambling) to the photos that I am going to post. These are the latest pages that I have completed. 




I am now beginning a heritage album of David's and my four generations. I will keep you all "Posted" on that.
7 comments:
Your pages are so adorable. I have not entered the world of digital scrapbooking. By looking at your pages, I think I will have to start. What is a great program to get started?
You are busy. People tell us that when we get to be 50+ things will slow down. I don't know what rural South American town they were coming from, but that certainly doesn't apply to you. Your pages are absolutely beautiful. You are so very talented and I am happy you have such a wonderful hobby, and are so willing to share your enthusiasm with others like me! Thanks!
Great pages Mom! It's fun to see photos from the year of our family and to see how well the pages are put together. I'm looking forward to seeing the heritage pages.
Great work on the pages. I always love to see the different ways that people use the same photos. I also am looking forward to the heritage pages, they will be priceless, and I won't have to fight anyone for them later because these will be digital!!!!
I love your pages! and loved scraping with you last month. You are very talented. Take more photos so we can get together again and do one of our marathons!
These are so beautiful, you have such a talent for putting it all together. What a great legacy that you are doing for you and your family. Will be anxiously awaiting for new pages!
These are great! I need to get myself into this.
Post a Comment