great news of my day is: A Cheesecake Factory is opening at the Fashion Place Mall (a mere 10 minutes away) in a short two days. I love this restaurant and have only been able to eat there when on vacation. Beware, my family. I am warning you that all birthdays and special occasions will be celebrated there. If you happen to make it in without me - I highly recommend the salmon and Lemoncello Cream Torte. Here's to upcoming good eats!!!!!!. Tuesday, October 30, 2007
It will open on Friday
While the rest of you are worrying about and planning costumes, pumpkins, and trick or treating, I am thinking of food again. The
great news of my day is: A Cheesecake Factory is opening at the Fashion Place Mall (a mere 10 minutes away) in a short two days. I love this restaurant and have only been able to eat there when on vacation. Beware, my family. I am warning you that all birthdays and special occasions will be celebrated there. If you happen to make it in without me - I highly recommend the salmon and Lemoncello Cream Torte. Here's to upcoming good eats!!!!!!.
great news of my day is: A Cheesecake Factory is opening at the Fashion Place Mall (a mere 10 minutes away) in a short two days. I love this restaurant and have only been able to eat there when on vacation. Beware, my family. I am warning you that all birthdays and special occasions will be celebrated there. If you happen to make it in without me - I highly recommend the salmon and Lemoncello Cream Torte. Here's to upcoming good eats!!!!!!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'll definately eat there with you, Mom! I certainly enjoyed our dinner at Cheesecake Factory in Chandler. I hope you have a great Halloween!
We have on of those here in Boise but have not been able to make it there yet. We will have to try it and let you know what we think.
Count me in too! Anything named after a dessert is worth it.
I love the Cheesecake Factory!!!! I had my first taste of it in Waikiki. I love their pasta better than the cheesecake though
I'll be saving you a seat for lunch tomorrow at you know where. Don't be late!!!
Ooh, cheesecake is one of my favorites desserts. I loved it when we were in Hawaii. That will be a great place to visit when we come down!
Post a Comment