January in Utah is very grey. At times the ground, sky, and air are all the same color, grey. We have been having very cold weather. So cold in fact, that yesterday it was in the mid 30's and we thought it felt warm. This is a good month to just stay in and get caught up on a few things. I have been catching up on scrapping. I have posted some of my pages that I have completed. I love keeping up with everyone through your posts. I am excited for Audrey's new floors, Bree's advancement in her contest, Kelly's progress in her triathlon training, and Jessica's beginning of her last semester and her beginning digital scrapping. Happy birthday to all of our January birthdays: Sean, Jacob, Maddie, Jessica, and Zack. Wishing everyone a good January and sending my love to all. 











7 comments:
It looks like you had a great year!! I hope 2008 is as good if not better!
I love blogs so that I know what is going on in my rockin' awesome family
Great pages!! I loved scrapping at your house. & your blog colors are great too! Thanks for helping me eventhough my temperatures are warmer than yours. hee hee.
We are so cold here, too, I think they predict about 3 degrees for tonight. Thank goodness for all these wonderful blogs...they are certainly the answer to the January blahs. I loved looking at your pages, my question is...when are you going to enter any contests? Talking to you on the phone was a bright spot. Love you.
I'm ready for January to be done! Your pages are really good. I can't wait for my refresher course, but I don't think I'll ever be able to make pages like yours! Your blog looks great.
I, too, love blogs. As I'm sure Audrey knows, one can feel quite out of the loop living 700 miles away. Blogs really eliminate that feeling. I love your background paper and how it compliments your topper. I love your pages, which is probably why I copied them!
I love the pages as well, you do great work!! In fact I am now teaching Shamae how to digiscrap and have been taking her over to your blog for examples!! Loved seeing you over the weekend and thanks for letting me take a nap!! I soooo needed that!!
Love ya!
I love all of your pages! You are so talented. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment